Introducing the 2017 Ford Fusion at Fairview Ford in San Bernardino, California
What happens when you take something good - like the Ford Fusion - and you introduce an athletic new trim, update the powertrain offering, and dress it up with some of the most cutting-edge tech and safety features? Simple: you get the 2017 Ford Fusion lineup. Between the Fusion Sedan, the Fusion Hybrid, and the Fusion Energi, there're three cool ways to take your morning commute to the next level, and we haven't even gotten to the details yet! If you're someone who lives in the San Bernardino area, or one of the surrounding areas like Riverside, Fontana, Redlands, or Victorville, CA, don't search far and wide, high and low for your next new Ford, start and end your search right here with us at our Ford dealership, where you'll find the handsome, capable, and nicely enhanced 2017 Ford Fusion.
What's New for 2017 in the Ford Fusion Lineup?
- New for the 2017 model year, Ford's SYNC®3 is available, the newest and more advanced communication and entertainment system from Ford. Additionally, the shift-lever has been swapped out for a rotary gear shit dial, resulting in a roomier cabin and more storage space! There is a Ford Fusion Sport V6 trim that brings a whopper of an engine, paddle shifters, and standard all-wheel drive, which is new to the Fusion lineup this year. Ford has also continued to innovate in the batteries and powertrains of the Ford Fusion Hybrid and the Ford Fusion Energi.
Standard Features of the 2017 Ford Fusion
- While we can't list all of them, here are some of the most notable standard features: Hill Start Assist, three 12-volt outlets, Push Button Start, Ford MyKey®, Fold-down split rear seat-back 60/40, a class-exclusive Easy Fuel® Capless Fuel Filler, a sleek chrome grille, and even standard solar-tinted glass for your windshield and windows.
Power & Performance Inside the 2017 Ford Fusion
- The 2017 Ford Fusion starts off strong with a standard 2.5-liter Duratec® inline-4 that sends out 175 horsepower and 175 pound-feet of torque. This is paired to a standard 6-speed automatic transmission. Of course, this is part of the Ford lineup, so there are other engines available!
- Consider the available 1.5-liter EcoBoost® inline-4 that sends out a lean 181 horsepower and 185 pound-feet of torque, or the available 2.0-liter EcoBoost® inline-4 that kicks out 245 horsepower and 275 pound-feet of torque.
- As you climb higher in the trim tree, a 2.7-liter EcoBoost® V6 with all-wheel drive and a 6-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission. This fine piece of machinery sends out a whopping 325 horsepower and 380 pound-feet of torque, so there's more than enough "giddyup" to get everyone where they need to be.
The 2017 Ford Fusion Safety Offering
- The 2017 Ford Fusion is on the cutting edge of Ford's safety technology, debuting as the first car sold by Ford in North America featuring an available Pedestrian Detection System. That's not all there is, however; you'll see these great standard safety features with the 2017 Ford Fusion: a Rear View Camera, Individual Tire Pressure Monitoring System, SOS Post-Crash Alert, and AdvanceTrac® with electronic stability control (ESC).
- Those seeking even more peace of mind will appreciate the safety features available either through additional safety packages or as you climb the trim tree, including but not limited to: SecuriCode keyless entry keypad, BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, a Lane Keeping System, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go, Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection, and Enhanced Active Park Assist, just to wet your whistle!